API Collections are a revolutionary way to virtually collect work by API artists. It uses drag-and-drop technology to make it incredibly easy for viewers to select and organize work for different needs. Drag images from any API page directly into your collections folder.
- Easily create and name new folders and subfolders.
- Drag and drop images from any page on API.
- Drag and drop website screenshots.
- Change the order of the folders and subfolders.
- Drag and drop work from one folder to another.
- Change the width of the folder pane to see the full names of each folder.
- Change the height of your collections to see many more images.
- Within each folder, change the order of the images to your liking.
- Click an image to enlarge it.
- Move back and forth between enlarged images by clicking on either side of the image.
- Click a link to view the artist's entire body of work on API.
- View the title of the enlarged image.
- View each the keywords associated with the image.
- View the galleries who represent the artist.